- Immune Assessments
- Immune Treatments
- Ongoing Immune Support
Complete Medical History
- Every health treatment plan starts with a complete medical history.
- Blood tests: a Complete Blood Count of your red and white blood cells, with Differential
- Blood Tests for: Immunoglobulin Protein Levels
- Urine Tests for: measuring immune hormone levels.
Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral Treatments
- Intravenous Vitamin C is a powerful immune booster.
- With stress and exhaustion the injection of B Vitamins is considered.
- The amino acid Lysine may be added to intravenous treatments since it inhibits viral replication.
Ozone Therapy Treatments
Ozone Therapy is a safe and effective group of treatments that will support your healing by: increasing the production of cellular energy; by increasing your anti oxidation protection; and by stimulating and balancing your immune functioning.
Ozone Therapy is an effective group of treatments for regenerating injured joints.
Ozone Therapy is also an effective group of treatments for boosting your immune system.
Specific Ozone Therapy Treatments that may be used for boosting and balancing your immune system include:
Hyperbaric Ozone Therapy Treatments
Rectal Ozone Therapy Treatments
Minor Auto Hemo Therapy
A Healthy Diet
- Low intake of refined carbohydrates.
- Adequate intake of fruit and vegetables.
- Adequate plant based or clean animal proteins and fats.
Managing Emotional and Physical Stress
- Avoiding adrenal exhaustion.
- Allowing adequate time for regeneration.
- Integrating Joy into your life.
Ongoing Dietary Supplementation
- A good multi vitamin.
- Supplemental Vitamin C
- Supplemental Vitamin D
- Supplemental Lysine
- Supplemental Zinc
- A quality probiotic.