- Health Assessments
- Generative Health Planing
- Ongoing Activities
A Complete Medical History
- Your personal health history and your family health history is where we start.
- Next, we discuss your personal health goals.
- Knowing where you have been will allow us to set a schedule for achieving your health goals.
Review of All Available Medical Test Results
- Blood test results.
- Urine Tests
- Xray Images
- MRI Images
Ordering and Reviewing Additional Laboratory Tests as Needed, Depending on Your Health History and Health Goals
- A Wide Range of Medical Tests are Available, depending On Your Needs
Generative Medicine - An Essential Part of a Complete Health Plan
- Our health, good or bad is a result of our genetic potential, our lifestyle choices, and our lifetime exposures. Generative Medicine focuses on generating good health from optimizing our genetic potential.
- Generative Medicine starts with a complete genetic profile from the company www.23andme.ca
- Next, Dr Wikenheiser will interpret your genetic health potential using the medical software "Opus 23".
- Then, Dr Wikenheiser will discuss your health experience and health goals from the perspective of what is possible from your inherited genetics.
- Generative Medicine gives you control over your health. Your genetics were set when you were conceived. Knowing your genetics, and assessing your health risks and advantages using the latest genetics research through the Opus 23 program allows you to make a health plan that is both effective and efficient - no more wasting time on supplements and treatments you do not need.
Meeting Your Ongoing Medical Needs
- Annual Check Ups, with Blood Tests
- Proactive Preventive Medical Programs
- Medical Tests and Treatments for Chronic Conditions